FIRST CHRISTMAS MARKET WITH MUSIC IN THE QUADRANGLE.
Sunday Nov 28th 2021 - 2.00PM -5.00PM
Many thanks to all who helped, supported and came to the first Christmas Market at All Saints and made this a successful event with music and choirs.
DO COME AND ENJOY ALL SAINTS FIRST EVER CHRISTMAS MARKET WITH MUSIC, FOOD, DRINKS, FATHER CHRISTMAS AND CHRISTMAS STALLS IN THE QUADRANGLE.
- There will be a good range of stalls including All Saints own crafts and cake stalls, the tombola and raffle.
- Stalls will include Neals' Yard, honey, chocolate, jewellery, cured meats, bunting packs and gift hampers.
- The very popular "Spin the wheel for a bottle" will be present along with a craft area in the Parish Centre for children to enjoy themselves.
- The Royal British Legion will be with us and we will have music from our own Church Choir and from the "Tuneless Choir".
- We will be selling mulled wine and beer and there will be a BBQ and Indian food, the latter through the generosity of the Maidenhead Sikh community
- Tables will be laid out in the Parish Centre for people to sit at and enjoy their food
- And most importantly, Father Christmas will be paying a visit to our grotto in the Birinus Room, to meet the little ones!